For more than 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent. Customers turn to Caterpillar to help them develop infrastructure, energy and natural resource assets.
With 2016 sales and revenues of $38.537 billion, Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three product segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
Bank Mandiri as a friend of the nation represents a concept of services offered by the largest bank in Indonesia; with products and services in hand, the Bank is capable of inspiring, working and growing together as well as providing support to the whole society.
Adhering to the principles of good corporate governance, during the year 2015 Bank Mandiri did not only manage to carry out its business plan, make progress and record business growth, but it also made significant contributions to improving the welfare of the society. Bank Mandiri is committed to consistently be a friend of the nation by undertaking work in national development to achieve the future goal of bringing on a better Indonesia.
Saipem is a leading company in engineering, drilling and construction of major projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It is “One-Company” organized in five business divisions (Offshore E&C, Onshore E&C, Offshore Drilling, Onshore Drilling and XSight, dedicated to conceptual design).
PT Mass Rapid Transit Jakarta (PT MRT Jakarta) was established on June 17, 2008 as Limited Liability Company with a majority of shares owned by the Provincial Government of DKI Jakarta as much as 99.98% and the rest is owned by PD Pasar Jaya as much as 0.02%. The scope of work of PT MRT Jakarta including the construction of MRT infrastructure and facilities, to operate and maintain infrastructure and facilities, as well as develop and manage property / business in Depo Lebak Bulus, stations and surrounding areas.
PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero), the Geothermal Power Plant Industry, is currently conducting a project development. Therefore, we opening opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates to take part in developing the Geothermal Power Plant potential which will be placed in our projects in Dieng and Patuha.
Please join us in realizing the government's program in maintaining National Energy Security.