DHL Supply Chain Indonesia Jobs: Fastrex Management Trainee
DHL is Part of the World's Leading Logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL
DHL offers integrated services and tailored, customer-focused solutions for managing and transporting letters, goods and information.
DHL Supply Chain is the global leader in supply chain management, providing customer-focused solutions to a wide range of industries. Its comprehensive range of innovative logistics solutions encompasses the complete supply chain from design and consulting through warehousing and distribution services to integrated information management and e-commerce support.
DHL Supply Chain Indonesia has been established since 2003. We focus on warehouse and distribution management. We also provide value added services related to logistic business. Currently we have 2000 employees whose managing 35 warehousing in Jabodetabek, Central Java, East Java, Sumatera, Kalimantan and South Sulawesi and managing distribution to all around Indonesia via land, sea and air.
Fastrex Management Trainee
Management Trainee is an exciting opportunity for you to develop leadership skills in your area of focus in a warehouse and distribution management trainee environment. The main objective of this program is to provide management trainees with a broad exposure through rotational program, building skills to allow advancement within the company.
- Possess passion in chain of process (supply chain) and “Can Do” attitude
- Fresh graduate with graduation in 2017-2019 or maximum one year of working experience, max. 25 years old.
- Holds Bachelor Degree / S1 from reputable University, majoring Engineering (Industrial, Civil), Information Technology, Finance.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 out 4.00
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Have resilience, fighter, never give up.
- Good organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong sense of creativity, innovative, and able to think out of the box
- Have a good comprehensive and analytical thinking
- Self starter, independently and also in team
- Willing to be placed in all operation areas of DHL Supply Chain Indonesia
- Willing to be developed and engaged under DHL Management Trainee Program
Those who are interested please apply to ECC UGM at link below no later than March 4, 2019.
Short-listed candidates will be invited for selection in Yogyakarta, March 10th 2019.