Frisian Flag Indonesia Jobs: Management Trainee
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, Frisian Flag Indonesia means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At Frisian Flag Indonesia we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at Frisian Flag Indonesia means you are contributing to a better world.
- (Learn, Develop, and Grow On A Fast-Trach For Future Leadership Role)
- Bachelor degree (preferably Master degree) in any major with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Maximum age 27 years old
- 0-2 years working experiences
- Agile, high resilient, excellent communication, high drive, positive self-management, and good in learning ability.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and good fringe benefits
- A personal developmetn program in which you will have mentors from across directorates
- Project management and supervisory trainings
- A trainee group which you will regularly take part in both professional and social activities
- The possibility to quickly build a large network within the global organization
Those who are interested and meet the requirements above please apply to UPKK Universitas Brawijaya no later than January 18, 2019.
The test will be held on: January, 22nd 2019 at Ruang UPKK 2, Gedung UPKK Universitas Brawijaya, Jl. Veteran, Malang, Jawa Timur.