Home Credit Indonesia Jobs: Leadership Development Program (LDP)
PT Home Credit Indonesia established its business activities in Indonesia in 2013. Our journey in Indonesia began in the Jabodetabek area closely followed by expansion to Bandung, Makassar, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Malang, Denpasar, Pekanbaru, Medan, Batam, Palembang, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Manado, and Balikpapan. We plan to expand further and expect to be in all major regions and cities in Indonesia by 2018.
Home Credit Indonesia is a multi-finance company which provides financing through the stores of our retail partners and through online channels to consumers who want to purchase consumer durables products. We also provide multi-purpose financing to loyal customers in supporting their personal needs.
Serving more than 2.7 million customers and supported by more than 11.700 employees, Home Credit Indonesia focus to build an organization that is customer-centric. This is why we came up with a new logo which has a smiley-face to provide simpler, faster, and safer financing service. This kind of service would not happen without our people being innovative.
Home Credit Indonesia looking for fresh graduates from the best universities in Indonesia to join their Leadership Development Program (LDP) Homecredit Indonesia Batch 4.
Leadership Development Program (LDP) Homecredit Indonesia Batch 4
Through our Leadership Development Program, we take you on a journey where you will be prepared to be our next leader and thus be a part of an organization that can Empower to Innovate.
This is the qualification for following Leadership Development Program (LDP) Homecredit Indonesia Batch 4.
- Bachelor degree any major, GPA min. 3.0
- Master Degree any major, GPA min. 3.3
- Max age 25 years old
- Maximum work experience 1 year
- Communicative, high initiative
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Fluent in English both oral and written
Why Work With Home Credit Indonesia?
- Business trip opportunity to Prague, Czech Republic
- Job shadowing opportunity in Home Credit offices in ten other countries: Philippines, Vietnam, India, China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Belarus, United States
- Sport facilities: basketball, futsal, gym, swimming, sauna, tennis, golf
- Soft loan facility for employee
- Health insurance
- Granted as the #1 Financing Company in Indonesia for Service and Consumer Durables Category in its fourth year
- People-oriented business – Fintech is one developing favorite industries nowadays
- Dynamic, open and flexible work culture
Home Credit, My Inspiration!
- “Fintech is one of so many favorite industries that is growing so fast today.” Sisca (24 years old), Desk Collection – Team Leader
- “Becoming number one in Indonesia’s Fintech Industry, Home Credit Indonesia inspires the every little step I take.” Dani (26 years old), Telesales Sr. Team Leader
- “No day without innovation, this multinational company is established in Indonesia since 2013 and now has 7,000 staff.” Indra (25 years old), Trainer for Collection
- “People-oriented business, this industry eases and changes people’s lives better.” Robert (26 years old), Field Collection – Team Leader
Register now at link below.