Ernst & Young Indonesia Jobs: Junior Auditor | HR - Relation
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
There is no better time than now to join us Building a Better Working World.
EY differentiation is in teaming. We are a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction Advisory Services and Advisory. Worldwide, our 212,000 people are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment in Building a Better Working World.
With our clear vision for the years ahead and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to begin your career. What could you achieve in a global organization that encourages you to express your ideas and share your opinions? Whenever you join us - you’ll be surrounded by people who trust and respect you; people who’ll open the door to experiences that will last a lifetime.
We’ve set out a clear vision of where we expect to be in the year 2020 and have a detailed road map for reaching our objectives. As a result, you will have greater opportunity than ever before to gain insights and experiences that will last you a lifetime.
Junior Auditor (Graduate Trainee) - Jakarta
EY is one of the leading global organizations with more than 175,000 employees all over the world. There is no better time than now to join us Building a Better Working World.
EY Indonesia is looking for talented candidates to join our Assurance practice to support and drive its growth as Junior Auditor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with minimum GPA of 3.00 or equivalent from a reputable institution; advanced degree would be a bonus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all professional levels.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives within the specified deadline, while maintaining quality at all times.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team.
- Fluency in English is mandatory both verbal and written.
- Ability to operate MS Office applications is essential.
- Extensive knowledge in the Auditing and Accounting area.
- Experience in a similar role in another reputable public accounting firm will be a distinct advantage.
- Closing date: July 21, 2016
HR - Relation - Jakarta
- Manage the Relations team to be the single point of contact for all employees (excluding Intern)
- Ensure that new hires are welcomed properly through On-Boarding process
- Manage Performance Management and Development Plan (PMDP)
- Inform and ensure that employees complete mandatory training such as: Independence, Induction, Counsellor / Counselee
- Ensure that employee queries are fully met such as:
- Expatriates related matter (working with the Transactions Team)
- Business request related to Power File room
- Policies & Procedures
- Manage Talent Management including mobility program
- Handle Industrial Relations at early stage including retrenchment
Skills and Abilities
- Expected qualitative and quantitative performance result
- Successfully manage the team in assisting employee queries
- Ensure policies and procedures are well communicated and updated
- Successfully develop a solid Relations team
- Excellent Communication
- Able to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good analytical thinking and initiative
- Detail oriented and good filing skill
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university with GPA > 3.00
- Understands how to implement policies and procedures
- Good understanding of basic employment regulation and HR Policies
- Good communication in English verbal and written
- Closing date: July 31, 2016
How to Apply
Junior Auditor position:
For relevant candidates, please submit your application to our career website: http://www.ey.com/ID/Careers
Kindly be advised that we will not process any application through this page or email.
A competitive package will be offered to successful candidates.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
HR - Relation position:
Send your complete application to:
- EY Talent Team
- Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower I – 12th floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53, Jakarta 12190.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.