Bank BCA Jobs: BCA IT Trainee
BCA IT Trainee
The rapid development of technology is one of the challenges that must be faced by all companies in Indonesia, including BCA. Answering this challenge, BCA continues to promote innovation in order to always be a reliable bank by the community. Innovation conducted by BCA so far requires support from all parties, especially IT department.
To prepare professionals in the IT field, BCA specifically designed a program for Computer Science graduates known as IT Trainee. IT Trainee participants will be trained for 6,5 months at BCA. Graduates of this program will be appointed directly to be permanent employees and placed in the BCA IT Division. During the training, participants will receive allowance, health insurance, holiday allowance, year-end allowance and of course quality training from BCA.
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree majoring in Informatics Engineering, Information System, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Minimum GPA 3.00 (Bachelor’s degree) and 3.25 (Master’s degree)
- Maximum 24 years old (Bachelor’s degree) and 26 years old (Master’s degree)
- Willing to not marry for 6,5 months of education program
- Willing to undergo employment bond after completed the education program
- Placement at Head Office (Jakarta)
- Closing date: December 31, 2019
- Administrative Screening
- Psychological Test
- Recruitment Interview
- User Interview