Angkasa Pura Supports Jobs: Secretary
PT. Angkasa Pura Suport, known with the brand of Angkasa Pura Supports, is one among four subsidiary companies of Angkasa Pura Airports. Establishing the subsidiary companies is one of strategic corporate action taken by Angkasa Pura Airports to achieve its vision as a World Class Company managing the World Class Airports in eastern region of Indonesia.
Our company contribution is to increase Angkasa Pura Airports customer satisfaction index and non-aeronautical revenue by concentrating in System, Equipment and Services.
Officially formed on March 2012, Angkasa Pura Supports with its highly dedicated professional team ready to serve our client with the solutions in any scale of magnitude, from the biggest and most challenging projects down to the smaller. We are strongly focused on the compliance with international standards.
Currently PT Angkasa Pura Suport opens career opportunity as:
Secretary - Jakarta
- Preferably female
- Not narried
- Female, aged 23-30 years old
- Minimum height 160 cm with proportional body weight
- Minimum Diploma 3 graduate or Bachelor degree in Secretary, Communications, or Public Relations
- Attractive appearance and personality, and good communication skill
- Advanced to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Minimum 2 years experience as Corporate Secretary or Executive Secretary
- Able to communicate spoken or written English with minimum TOEFL score 500
- Closing date: May 24, 2019
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy National Identity Card (KTP)
- 1 sheet size 4x6 cm photograph
- Copy of education diploma and transcript / SKHU
- The recruitment and selection process is free of charge in any form
- Only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be invited to follow the recruitment and selection process
- The decision of recruitment and selection committee is final and cannot to be contested
Those who are interested please apply to links below.