Toyota Astra Motor Jobs: Data Scientist
PT Toyota-Astra Motor (TAM) is an entity jointly controlled by Astra International and Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC), with ownership composition of 51% and 49%, respectively. TAM is Toyota’s brand-holding agent in Indonesia.
Toyota continues to grow as one of Indonesia’s leading car brands, offering abundant features of excellence that justly meet the expectations of its loyal customers in the country. Toyota’s outstanding features include easy maintenance, vast service network and availability of a wide selection of car types for all kinds of consumers’ needs and market categories. Toyota also has the unique ability to continuously innovate and reinvigorate its product propositions in line with technological development and trends in the automotive industry.
To meet consumers’ demands for quality cars that are aligned with changes in lifestyle, Toyota and Lexus introduced 5 new models and 2 facelift models in 2014 across various car types as part of Toyota’s strategic initiatives to maintain market leadership. To stand out amid the rigorous competition, Toyota strives to improve the quality of its products and services, committed to providing the best to customers anywhere in the country and in all market segments – Provide Best Total Customer Ownership Experience - in order to win customer loyalty.
Overall, Toyota was able to maintain its nationwide position of car sales, although stringent market competition did affect some segments, especially low MPV.
PT. Toyota - Astra Motor, a leading automotive company in Indonesia, is currently looking for talented and motivated candidates to fill following position:
- Provide advanced statistical analysis, data mining and data visualization techniques in order to create solutions that enable enchances business performance.
- Bachelor / Master degree from Statistics, Mathematics
- GPA minimum 3.00
- Age maximum 27 years old
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Has knowledge of R, SQL, Phyton
- Familiarity with Scala, Java, C++ is an asset
- Experience using business inteligence tools (e.g Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g Hadoop)
- Strong mathematics skill (e.g statics, algebra)
Those who are interested please apply to link below no later than May 10th, 2019.