Adaro Energy Jobs: Mechanical Maintenance Technician | Warehouse Officer
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
We are proud of our record of continuous growth over the two decades that we have been mining in Kalimantan. In 2014 we delivered 56.2 million tonnes of coal, and in 2015 we plan to produce between 54 million and 56 million tonnes.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Kalimantan Selatan
- Responsible to conduct the maintenance on the equipment of the power plant based on working procedures that has been defined to keep the equipment performance in safely manners.
- To repair malfunction equipment and maintenance work each sector
- To make daily, weekly, and monthly checking report
- Supervise the support staff
- Minimum Vocational High School (SMK) graduate majoring in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Mechanical Maintenance Technician position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung - Tabalong, South Kalimantan
- 7 positions available
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: January 31, 2019
Warehouse Officer - Jawa Tengah
- Managing warehouse activities including receiving, recording, storing, structuring, maintaining and controlling inventory and usage of goods to avoid shortages of goods that can obstruct the company's operations and also check requests validity from users.
- Min Bachelor Degree from any major
- Fresh graduate or having 1 years experience are welcome to apply
- Have good leadership analytical, and communication
- Willing to be located in Batang - Jawa Tengah
- Status: Permanent
- Closing date: January 11, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.