HM Sampoerna Jobs: Scientist / Senior Technician
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Scientist / Senior Technician - Pasuruan
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you
We are looking for Scientist, who will be responsible to:
- Conduct various research activities and ensure that all activities in line with the laboratory standards and procedures in timely manner.
- Deal with various analytical methods while gathering and analyzing scientific data by utilizing statistical tools.
- Perform the method development to build the laboratory capabilities to extend the scope of the analysis and act as internal resource for scientific information.
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline of used analytical methods for routine analysis.
- Operate and maintain on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, etc
- University graduate (Bachelor or Master degree) from reputable universities, preferably majoring in Chemical or Chemical Engineering
- Open for Fresh Graduate
- Have 3 years’ experience as a Scientist or other equivalent experiences preferably from tobacco related industry would be an advantage
- Proven technical skills as a professional in the field of Chemistry.
- Strong knowledge on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fast Learner and team player
- Analytical Thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Type of job: Permanent or regular
- Number of openings: 2 positions
Those who are interested please apply to link below.