Unilever Indonesia Jobs: Assistant Manager in Supply Chain Department
Unilever is a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company in the UK and Ireland. We are already on target to achieve our huge ambition to double the size of our business globally whilst reducing our environmental impact. We are growing our business and also doing what is right for our consumers, community and environment. We are developing brands for people’s lives today and for the changing environment tomorrow - making sustainable living commonplace.
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are really passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Currently we are looking for:
Assistant Manager in Supply Chain Department
Job Location : Head Office BSD, Cikarang Factory, Rungkut Factory
- Fresh Graduate or experienced
- Bachelor Degree preferably from Engineering major
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Good English, both written and speaking
- Active learner, strong leadership, problem solving, and communication skills
- Supply chain (APICS etc.) certification will be an advantage
- Job experience in reputable FMCG company will be an advantage
- Experiences in operating SAP, MS Excel (Macro), MS Access
- Other related supporting application will be a benefit (Statistical Application)
- Experiences in project related to IT (design, development, implementation)
- Willingness to deal with numbers and quantitative analysis
Register yourself to link below. Only shortlisted candidates will be proceeded. Deadline: December 15th, 2018.
Attention: Beware of recruitment fraud. We never charge any fee to candidate. Starting from this phase, all recruitment information will only come from @unilever.com email address.