Bank Permata Jobs: Customer Service Trainee Program | Customer Service | Merchant Business Relationship Manager
PT Bank Permata Tbk (“PermataBank” or “Bank” or “Bank Permata”) was established through a merger of five banks under the oversight of IBRA (Indonesian Banking Restructuring Agency), namely PT Bank Bali Tbk, PT Bank Universal Tbk, PT Bank Prima Express, PT Bank Artamedia, and PT Bank Patriot in 2002.
PermataBank’s main shareholders are PT Astra International Tbk, a leading Indonesian company with extensive experience in domestic market, and Standard Chartered Bank, a well respected international bank with market leading expertise and global experience. The unique combination of our strategic shareholders has created a synergy to become one of our core strengths, one that is unique in the Indonesian banking industry.
Throughout its growth journey, PermataBank has been guided by a simple vision, to be the pioneer in delivering innovative financial solutions; and PRICE (Partnership, Responsiveness, Innovation, Caring and Excellence) as the set of values, which become PermataBank’s principle beliefs and guides the way PermataBankers work and behave.
Supported by 331 branch offices in 62 cities in Indonesia with more than 100,000 ATM access conected with ATM Prima, ATM Bersama, ALTO, CIRRUS, VISA and Master Card, we believe that we can realize our commitment in offering innovative banking solution with perfect quality services to meet the need of customers.
Customer Service Trainee Program
- Bandung, Batam, Denpasar, Medan, Jakarta, Makassar, Surabaya, Pontianak, Palembang
- The 6-month education and training program, starts with classroom training and on-the-job training. Customer Services Trainees are prepared to be able to handle customers to provide the best solutions quickly and precisely.
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from reputable university
- Minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00
- Have an interest in sales and services
- Attractive and fluent in English
- Closing date: December 31, 2018
- Customer Service is responsible for providing quality services efficiently and friendly to customers, answering questions, handling customer complaints, providing information and guiding customers through various bank procedures. Maintain and improve relationships with customers in daily service. This position are also responsible for carrying out cross-selling (service to sell), carrying out all administration related to customer service, acting according to applicable internal and external regulations, and implementing effective and efficient time management.
- Academic Qualifications: University - S1
- Years of Experience: 0 year
- Knowledge Requirement: Computer Literate (MS. Office), Good interpersonal, relationship and communication skills
- Closing date: December 11, 2018
Merchant Business Relationship Manager
- Jakarta, Surabaya, Malang, Balikpapan
- Increase Revenue through Merchant sales and sales volume
- Merchant acquisition
- Maintain relationships with existing merchants
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Have 1 year experience at Merchant Business
- Able to work under pressure
- Target oriented
- Closing date: January 31, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to link below.