Bank Bukopin Jobs: Staff Programmer
More than four decades already, Bank Bukopin (hereinafter called the "Company") helped propel the development wheel in Indonesia. Especially since inception on July 10, 1970, the Company has focused on the Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises and Cooperatives (MSMEC) segment which is the leading contributor to national economic growth.
Along with opening up opportunities and increased ability to serve the wider community needs, the Company expanded its business to the commercial and consumer segments as well as the sharia. The Company has grown and developed into a group of banks that entered into medium-sized bank in Indonesia, with assets reaching IDR 79,051 billions in December 2014.
In order to further facilitate customers, the Company also cooperates with banks and other institutions, so that Bukopin card holders can do various banking activities in almost all ATMs of any bank in Indonesia, including ATM Plus, ATM Bersama and ATM BCA Prima networks.
PT. Bank Bukopin Tbk. requires new employee for position of:
- Have good interpersonal skill
- Have good integrity, disciplined and high commitment
- Have a strong orientation towards customer
- Have a strong willingness to learn and work to achieve the best result
- Able to work in team and work with individual target
- Never been dishonorably discharged from government agency or private institution
- Have a Police Certificate (SKCK) from Police Department
- Physically and mentally healthy: not color blind partial or total, free of narcotic and other additive abuse
- Fresh graduate or have 2-3 years work experience
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Bachelor degree in Informatics Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems
- Mastery programming languages on Android, Iphone, Blackberry, Windows Phone
- 10 positions available
- Valid until: November 30, 2018
Interested candidates are invited to apply via CDC Telkom University at link below.