Angkasa Pura Solusi Jobs: Basic Aviation Security
PT Angkasa Pura Solusi (APS) was established in 2012 as one of the subsidiaries of PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) engaged in airport management consulting services at its inception. Since 2012, its business efforts have also increased, which began to be limited to Airport, IT and Saphire Consultations, to various other businesses, such as: ICT, Lounge, Advertising, Cargo Handling Services, Car-Park, Property Management, Training & Support, Security Aviation, and etc.. PT Angkasa Pura Solusi continues to grow and transform into a support company and passenger service provider. PT Angkasa Pura Solusi is headquartered at Terminal 2F Arrival of Soekarno Hatta Airport which manages airport facilities in 14 branches where Angkasa Pura II operates.
Currently we are opens opportunities for the best Indonesian candidates who will be placed in all over PT Angkasa Pura Solusi operational area.
Basic Aviation Security
- Arrange passenger traffic that will enter checkin door
- Check ticket and ID card of prospective passengers who will enter checkin door
- X-ray the goods and body search passengers manually
- Checking potential physically disabled passengers
- Checking prospective passengers who use a wheelchair
- Male / Female
- Minimum High School graduate / equivalent
- Maximum 25 years old
- Minimum height 168 cm for male and 162 cm for female; with proportional weight
- Preferably has a Surat Tanda Kecakapan Personil (STKP) Basic Avsec Certificate; for those who do not have STKP and if pass the selection test, willing to follow Basic AVSEC Training at the company appointed institution (the the training cost is borne by the AVSEC candidates)
- Not color blind and not using glasses / contact lens
- Not tattooed / pierced
- Able bodied and free of drugs abuse evidenced by Health Certificate
- Well-behaved evidenced by Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Willing to be placed anywhere in PT Angkasa Pura Solusi operational area
- National Identity Card (KTP)
- Full-body photograph
- High school diploma
- Family Card (KK)
- SKTP / License
- Not Married Certificate
- Drug Free Certificate
- Not Color Blind Certificate
- Not Eye Minus Certificate
- Police Certificate (SKCK)
Detailed information and procedure for application submission can be accessed through link below.
There is no other channels used in the application submission.
Recruitment and selection process are free of charge in any form.
Online registration opened until November 16, 2018