Sarihusada Generasi Mahardika Jobs: Production Operator
PT Sarihusada Generasi Mahardhika (Sarihusada) is a company that produces a variety of nutritional products for pregnant and lactating mothers and children with good taste, affordable as well as with international standard. Sarihusada has been operating in Indonesia since 1954 as a tangible manifestation of National Protein Sufficiency Program held by Indonesian government and the United Nations (UN).
Currently Sarihusada houses more than 1,000 employees throughout Indonesia and operates production facilities in the region of Yogyakarta and Klaten, Central Java to produce a variety of products such as milk growth Sarihusada SGM, SGM Mother, and Lactamil.
- Operate production machines
- Monitor the Quality, Food Safety and Safety parameters
- Monitor the critical points in the work area
- Monitor the production process & maintain the quality of production in accordance with food safety standards, HACCP.
- Posses a diploma or Bachelor degree in Agroindustry, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Chemical Engineering.
- Graduates from reputable university.
- Preferred have an experience in FMCG Manufacturing minimum in Production Operator for 1 year.
- Good knowledge in Safety, Quality dan Food Safety, HACCP, Hygiene Production is a must
- Fast learner, willing learn something new and drive result.
- Good communication skills both in Bahasa and English
- Willing work in shift and willing to be placed in Sarihusada Prambanan Factory
If you meet above requirements, please send your CV (in PDF format maximum 2MB) to email: HRBP.OperationSGM[at]danone.com with subject of email: Production Operator, at the latest on September 30th, 2018.