Angkasa Pura Supports Jobs: Aviobridge Operator
PT. Angkasa Pura Suport, known with the brand of Angkasa Pura Supports, is one among four subsidiary companies of Angkasa Pura Airports. Establishing the subsidiary companies is one of strategic corporate action taken by Angkasa Pura Airports to achieve its vision as a World Class Company managing the World Class Airports in eastern region of Indonesia.
Our company contribution is to increase Angkasa Pura Airports customer satisfaction index and non-aeronautical revenue by concentrating in System, Equipment and Services.
Officially formed on March 2012, Angkasa Pura Supports with its highly dedicated professional team ready to serve our client with the solutions in any scale of magnitude, from the biggest and most challenging projects down to the smaller. We are strongly focused on the compliance with international standards.
Currently PT Angkasa Pura Suport opens career opportunity as:
Aviobridge - Semarang
- Male / Female
- Age 18-27 years old by August 1, 2018
- Minimum height 165 cm for male and 160 cm for female
- Minimum SMA / SMK graduate and equivalent
- Have Aviobridge Operator Personnel Skills Certificate (SKP) issued by Directorate General of Civil Aviation
- Well behaved by attaching a valid Police Certificate (SKCK)
- Physically and mentally healthy, not color blind by attaching a Health Certificate from doctor
- Willing to work with shift system
- Not pierced and / or tattooed
- Closing date: August 18, 2018
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy National Identity Card (KTP)
- 1 sheet size 4x6 cm photograph
- Copy of education diploma and transcript / SKHU
- The recruitment and selection process is free of charge in any form
- Only shortlisted applicants who meet the requirements will be invited to follow the recruitment and selection process
- The decision of recruitment and selection committee is final and cannot to be contested
Those who are interested please apply to links below.