AirAsia Jobs: Guest Service Assistant
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a people company that happens to be in the airline business. Understanding people enables us to realize the true needs of discerning travellers and provide paramount services and products to deliver utmost satisfaction to our guests, each and every one with unique requisites and expectations.
AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing us as their preferred choice of air transport. As we continuously strive to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement amongst our guests with our range of innovative and personalized services.
Our mission is to attain the lowest cost so that everyone can fly with AirAsia and maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels.
As the World's Best Low-Cost Airline, it's no surprise we're growing rapidly every day, from Japan to India, from on-ground troops to inflight crews. And we might need a few extra hands – and other useful body parts to be a part of the AirAsia Allstars in the exciting and fast-paced world of aviation.
Being an AirAsia Allstar means being a part of the family. And as all families should be, we look out for you, your career and aspirations as well as your immediate family.
Guest Service Assistant
- Assist our guests experiencing our touch of point of service in the airport with comfortable and efficient handling in Check-in Counter, Boarding Gate or Arrival.
- Male or female
- Min. 18 years of age
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Min. height (Male 165 cm & Female 158 cm) with proportional weight
- Attractive and have a good appearance
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Able to work on shift
- Willing to be placed outside of origin
- Fun, hard worker, passionate, and dynamic person
- One page CV, one color full-body photograph and one copy of ID Card (KTP/SIM)
Those who are interested please send your updated CV to: iaa_recruitment[at]airasia.com
Application submission: 7th-14th March 2018.
Email subject: GSACGK-YOUR NAME,
Interview will be held at AirAsia Red House.