BP Indonesia Jobs: Senior Maintenance Electrical Technician | Channel Support Executive
Senior Maintenance Electrical Technician - Merak
Job Profile Summary
This role is for Castrol Manufacturing Indonesia, one of BP business in Indonesia and will be assisting the Maintenance Engineer in executing any troubleshooting specially in mechanical equipment inside the plant . To do the Preventive Maintenance and Inspection of Critical equipment activity according to procedure and schedule, with proper risk assessment and execute them in safely manner. As a mechanical technical specialist, the incumbent will give input to Plant Engineer and Maintenance Engineer in relation to the implementation of BP ETP and engineering guide line, deliver to close the gap and improving the technology in the plant.
- This position is appointed as an electrical subject matter and executing any electrical issue with in Merak Plant
- Support the Plant Engineer and Maintenance Engineer in his / her daily job to meet the Integrity Management Standard and preventive maintenance.
- Support the Plant Engineer and Maintenance team to implementation of BP Engineering standard for Merak Plant such as Integrity Management, COW in Engineering activities in Merak Plant as one of Performing Authority.
- Support Plant Engineer to do process safety assessment and closing the gap against BP standard and local standard.
- Support Plant Engineer to deliver project in the plant to comply with BP engineering standard, local standard and HSSE regulation.
- Support for Maintenance and Engineering daily activities in Merak Plant to support the production KPI, OEE and schedule adherence related the scheduling and monitoring the activities and updating the the progress.
- Support and follow all the BP Engineering standard and regulator compliance which relate to all Engineering and process safety.
- To do predictive and proactive maintenance, overhaul and failure mode analysis.
- Execute the IM Program through inspection Critical Equipment / Safety equipment program
- To maintain good housekeeping at working area and surrounding
- Conduct preventive maintenance program activities
- Ensure work permit made for all maintenance activities
- Support spare parts monthly check stock
- Other duties as requested by Plant Engineer
- Diploma from Electrical / Instrumentation major with at least 2 years working experience in Manufacturing or engineering
- Understand relay wiring and basic PLC Siemens, Melsec Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley and can do simple trouble shooting, modification
- Fresh graduate with GPA minimum 7 scale 10.00 are welcome to apply
- Having Critical & Analytical Trouble Shooting and improvement Skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong analysis for machine trouble shooting
- Ready to be placed in Cilegon Merak Area
Channel Support Executive - Jakarta
Job Profile Summary
This role is under Castrol Indonesia, one of BP businesses in Indonesia, and will be assigned in Jakarta. The Role is responsible for working across teams / functions in direct support of executing the sales strategy, assisting in the operational execution of the existing customer base, business development and new account generation through helping with the relevant business administration and assisting with analytical support and insights. The scope of the role will influence the grade – this can include financial accountability, geographical scope, leadership responsibilities and overall level of responsibility.
Identify market opportunity to develop channel and trade program to support sales, execute program and monitor the progress. Accountable for delivery on the distribution and new sales channel target includes the sales associated Develop and manage the Castrol bike points network as the key pillar of 4-stroke motorcycle growth Develop and manage the Castrol Auto Service network as the key pillar of passenger car segment Provide support to the channel sales team to reach their ultimate performance and potential grow.
- Degree in Engineering or Business from recognizable university, preferably with Master Degree in Business or Marketing
- Hands on experience in the frontline sales preferably with the Channel development background, minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong understanding on the distribution model and market channels
- Strong understanding on the Sales Call approach, preferably on World Class Sales Call (WCSC) model
- Strong business and commercial astute, particularly related to the trade investments
- Strong leadership skills and team player.
- Demonstrate strong drive and determination