HM Sampoerna Jobs: Electrician
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
Electrician - Karawang
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Electrician who will be responsible to:
- Coordinate and control all activities related to electric and electronics
- Handling electrical & electronics issues of production machine in order to ensure that maintenance, alterations, and improvements of the installations are implemented at best cost and specified quality
- Minimum Diploma’s Degree with Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in electrical fields and industry machines
- Understands basic electrical engineering (Sensor, Power Supply, Motor, Pneumatic, Contractor, Relay), SCADA system, PLC (Siemens S7 / S5, Beckhoff Twincat & HMI System), and Control System
- Willing to work in shifts
- Willing to be placed in Plant Karawang
- Type of Job: Permanent or regular
Those who are interested please apply to link below.