Weatherford Indonesia Jobs: TRS Reliability Engineer | Paralegal
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology, and services to the oil and gas industry.
We understand what it takes to build the world’s best wells – the wells that will produce the energy that the world needs today and tomorrow.
Inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve. Weatherford operates in more than 90 countries with locations strategically positioned to service our customers across the globe.
Oil and gas producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to come up with creative, innovative solutions that help them be successful in the safest, most ethical, and sustainable manner. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best talent in the industry.
At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce.
Each of us yields a different perspective, past experiences, and ideas. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
TRS Reliability Engineer - Jakarta
Gather and examine basic reliability data from the workshop and rig site incidents and correlate the data for analysis using well defined statistical analysis and engineering techniques to prevent, or detect the onset of future failures.
Generate key service performance indicators (e.g. Non Productive Time Rate, job efficiency and tool failure rates).
Apply knowledge of statistical data analysis and evaluation techniques to identify trends and patterns within job and incident performance data and initiate improvement strategies.
Consult with internal customer focal points to evaluate and execute front end detailed job design and execution of operation.
Assist with gathering relevant forensic data during Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) for component and tool investigations.
Participate and provide input on potential failure modes and planned actions during Pre-job & Contingency Planning.
Review and monitor tool maintenance clocks and provide results to senior reliability professionals and R&D engineers for review and approval.
- Indonesian national, degree in Engineering from reputable university
- More than 5 years of experience in the oil and gas services business, preferably international
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Paralegal - Jakarta
To provide temporary legal operational support to Weatherford Legal in Indonesia . Carry out a wide range of legal duties reporting to the Asia Geozone Legal Counsel during the period when the Senior Legal Counsel in Indonesia is away on leave. The role may involve specialist duties and direct contact with clients, vendors and outside counsels.
Provide support for the Indonesian business with a focus on translation and interpretation support. Examples of support include the following.
- Preparing correspondence - letters, reports, legal papers and formatting of documents.
- Researching and advising on legal queries.
- Keeping records of all transactional documents and relevant contracts for the Indonesian business.
- Liaising with agents, intermediaries and co-workers, reviewing and organizing documents and reports and preparing individual files for due diligence on all agents, distributors and third party intermediaries for purposes of FCPA compliance review.
- Drafting cover emails and letters and simple legal documents.
- Assist with merger and acquisition activities.
- Proof-reading, reviewing and drafting letters, contracts and legal documents.
- Support the corporate secretarial function. This may include the drafting or review resolutions, waivers, minutes, approvals of action without meeting and related documents.
- Assist with litigation matters, co-ordinate and communicate instructions to external legal providers and internal co-workers.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Law degree from university
- 1-2 years experience in a private law firm or an inhouse legal department
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Those who are interested please apply to links below.