Nestle Indonesia Jobs: Senior Auditor
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as Dancow, Bear Brand and Nestlé Dancow Ideal; Panjang factory at Lampung processes Nescafé instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as Fox's and Polos. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of Dancow, Milo, and Nestlé Cerelac baby cereal in Karawang.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals:
Senior Auditor (HO) - Jakarta
Audit team members review and assess through formal audits of Nestle units (Head Office, Factories, Distribution Centers, Sales Offices, Shared Services Centers, 3rd party providers, etc.:
- The existence and effectiveness of internal controls
- The reliability and integrity of financial & operational information
- The compliance to Nestle policies, instructios & guidelines, as well as local laws
- The control over and efficient use of company resources assets
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree, from Finance or Accountancy or equivalent.
- Candidate must have understanding of internal audit theory and local, working knowledge of audit tools and high level of personal integrity and ability to strictly meet deadlines.
- He or She must fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least has 4 - 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff with specializing in Finance - Audit / Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to work in team and individual
- Ready to have high travelling time up to ASEAN countries
- Having leadership, communication and negotiation skills
Those who are interested please apply to link below.