Samsung Electronics Indonesia Jobs: Product Manager | System Operations Engineer
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Product Manager - Wisma GKBI, Jakarta
- Achieves profit maximization by managing development task goals (schedule, cost, quality, etc.).
- Establishes development standards and improves processes to support efficient task progression.
- Analyzes objective status through various indicators and identifies improvement items to promote development efficiency.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop Product line and Manage Product Life cycle for Mobile Devices (Smartphone and Tablet) and Home Appliances
- Define product range and contribute to the product specification, notably : Functionality, feature and usability
- Analyze the complete market opportunity for product - Define the positioning of the product in competitive market
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
- Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree
System Operations Engineer - Wisma GKBI, Jakarta
- Maintain a stable computing environment by identifying requirements, tools, device upgrades, backup plan and security.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create development VMs for developer
- Prepare staging VMs (for PVT & performance test purpose)
- Prepare production-clone VMs for before go live
- Deploying services
- Manage 3rd party partners: MS, Cloud vendor, etc
- Support internal IT support request
- Manage & audit sysops assets
- Manage internal company services (Git, Jenkins, etc)
- Monitor and calculate cloud & vendor budget
- 2 years working experience in Linux
- Working knowledge of Virtualization technologies such as KVM, VMWare, Proxmox
- Working knowledge of Backup / restoration technologies
- Cloud Environment (AWS, Google Cloud)
- bash scripting, python, ansible or chef
- Jenkins and GIT
- Database: MySQL or PostgreSQL