Indonesia Air Asia Jobs: Sales Executive | Copywriter | Marketing Executive
AirAsia Berhad: Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. Driven by the Dare to Dream spirit, we pride ourselves in being the region’s largest low-cost carrier, serving 24 countries and over 130 destinations. We're not confined by walls, except when we need to answer the call of nature, so all departments mingle every day.
As we embrace new technology to become a digital airline, services like BIG Duty Free, BIG Pay, BIG Loyalty, Touristly, ROKKI and Xcite Inflight Entertainment will be an exciting evolution, placing us ahead of the game. Are you in? AirAsia is set to take low-cost flying to an all new high with our belief, "Now Everyone Can Fly".
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a people company that happens to be in the airline business. Understanding people enables us to realize the true needs of discerning travellers and provide paramount services and products to deliver utmost satisfaction to our guests, each and every one with unique requisites and expectations.
AirAsia Indonesia - Airline code: QZ, established on 8 December 2004, PT Indonesia AirAsia (AirAsia Indonesia) is a joint venture between AirAsia International Ltd and PT Awair International. PT Indonesia AirAsia is a direct subsidiary of PT AirAsia Indonesia Tbk (AAID), a public listed company on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The airline currently operates flights from its hubs in Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya and Medan.
Sales Executive - Lombok
- Develop and execute annual sales plans identified by the management;
- Manage and grow current accounts / channels by tracking revenue and product feedback, tracking sales activities, market analysis and improve sales channel performance;
- Responsible for driving key brand attributes. Constantly review progress and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and activities against set objectives;
- Gather market intelligence and monitor industry developments and competitor activity in the territory;
- Work closely within the team to ensure total integration of plans within the entire sales and distribution system.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum qualification is bachelor holder in any field with at least two years of commercial experience in sales and distribution sectors, knowledge of the aviation business is preferable;
- The ideal candidate for the position will be experienced sales personnel with a proven track record of delivering results and client relationship records;
- Good communication, negotiation, sales and presentation skills with both written and oral including English language;
- Creative, team player, self-motivated, initiative and able to work independently to deadlines and under pressure;
- Pleasant personality and pro-active attitude;
- Good interpersonal, communication and strong analytical & presentation skills;
- Microsoft Office application skills is a must;
- Candidate must be willing to travel as assigned by superior.
Copywriter - Jakarta
Role & Responsibilities
- Write, edit, and oversee copy production across all departments and channels. From EDMs and taglines to scripts and large-scale campaigns, your copy will touch every part of AirAsia.
- Supervise radio recordings and attend production shoots.
- Collaborate with creative, marketing, branding and other departments.
- Actively contribute to creative brainstorming and conceptualising of marketing campaigns.
- Develop engaging creative copy direction for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with other departments to determine consistency in copy tone and style, ensuring that it complements accompanying artwork.
- Work together with designers to develop engaging and inspiring creatives.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control across all deliverables.
- Study industry-wide trends to create engaging and culturally relevant copy that inspires and sells.
- Diploma / Degree in Advertising, Mass Communications, Media, Journalism, or Literature
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the advertising industry or similar fields.
- Must have a well-rounded portfolio showing a variety of ATL, BTL & Digital work.
- Good understanding in basic design, social media platforms, web design and development, scriptwriting for video and radio.
- Language Skills: highly proficient in Bahasa Indonesia, good English is preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapting quickly to changes.
- Meticulous and self-driven.
- Fun with a positive nature.
Marketing Executive - Jakarta
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for all aspects of marketing of AirAsia for the routes / hubs assigned.
- This includes the development of AirAsia routes to & from all Indonesian cities. He / she will also be responsible to promote AirAsia's connectivity across South East Asia, China, India, Australia and the entire AirAsia network of over 75 destinations.
- Reporting to the assigned Marketing Manager - the Marketing Executive will manage marketing initiatives, partnerships, distribution and market development activities for the assigned routes and projects in Indonesia and with the related markets or destinations served by AirAsia.
Key Responsibilities (for routes and projects assigned):
- To ensure healthy performance for all routes assigned & strive to achieve agreed business goals
- Responsible for overall marketing, project management & market development activities for assigned portfolios
- Creation, development and successful execution of marketing strategies using data tools & sources provided
- Management of relationships with marketing partners that includes media agency, tourism partners and other business partners
- Using creative channels to maximize promotional opportunities for AirAsia in a cost-efficient manner, building a consistent level of "buzz" around the brand
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador for AirAsia - building on the awareness of AirAsia as a global brand in the Low Cost Airline space & e-commerce space
- Bachelor’s degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising or related discipline
- At least 2 years working experience
- Experience in working with government officials is a bonus, but not a must.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and usage of social media
- Have basic knowledge on Indonesia’s market & consumer trends
- Demonstrable passion for travel in general and with Asia in particular
- Proficient in English. Additional language is advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to converse with Senior Management and high-ranking figures
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand data & campaign performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects, both tactical and strategic in nature - achieving both time and budgetary deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- A team player yet able to work independently
Those who are interested please apply to links below.