Telkomsigma Jobs: Account Manager | Cloud Development and Delivery
Established in 1987, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (telkomsigma) is a leading integrated End-to-End ICT Solutions company for more than 27 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 1200 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals. With our experiences and competencies, we have been at the forefront of innovative IT solutions, development and operations, delivering IT benefits both at home and abroad.
telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence: Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Financial & Banking Software Development Services, Consulting and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 350 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media & Edutainment, and Services), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
As we grow, telkomsigma’s demands for fulfilling our customers expectation of quality services increases. By expanding our presence in major cities in Indonesia, we give more accessibility and flexibility to the customers while improving services.
telkomsigma’s offices are located in Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Surabaya and Bali.
Our success depends entirely on the strength of our resources; we need people with an appetite to drive personal performance, a passion and a winning mindset to reach the company vision as a leading ICT company in the Region.
At telkomsigma, we’ve invented a fresh and integrated environment where people work with passion, creativity, innovation, responsibility and integrity as a team to drive our sustainable business growth.
Always GIVE the BEST is our philosophy in working as a team to create better futures for your professional career and the company.
Account Manager - Resource Sector Private
- Building and expanding relationship with existing or new client
- Delivering sales presentation to existing or prospect customer
- Prepare sales proposals, pre-calculation, and closing sales
- Achieving sales target
- Communicate customer requirement to internal project & operation team
- Required Language : Mandarin and English
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Account Executive in IT company
- Excellency in communication, commercial, & negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Target oriented, hard worker, and able to work under pressure
- Closing date: March 31, 2019
Cloud Development & Delivery - Tangerang - BSD
Job description OpenStack Senior Engineer:
- Design, consultant and implement projects based on Openstack
- Lead technical for OpenStack adoption, application design and management
- Ownership of internal OpenStack projects to extend or customize OpenStack code to satisfy business requirements
- Working closely with QA and Support teams for bug triage, fix creation and resolution upstream
- Certified OpenStack administrator
- At least 2 years experience in projects based on OpenStack
- Understanding basic networking, Storage and Server
- Proficient with various linux distros (CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE, Red Hat)
- Skills in software design, problem solving, and object-oriented coding skills; familiarity with the OpenStack core projects and the OpenStack Foundation CI system
- Strengths in OpenStack core components (heat, cinder, gnochi, ceph, glance, horizon neutron, nova)
- Solid understanding in container technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in one or more scripting language (bash, phyton)
- Familiarity with public cloud services (AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean, Alibaba cloud) and able to do integration
- Proficient using automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.)
- Familiarity with CI / CD OpenStack tools
- Familiarity with Management Support Tools
- Closing date: February 28, 2019
If your qualifications meet our requirement please fill the Online Registration Form at links below.