Adaro Energy Jobs: Welder Technician
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
We are proud of our record of continuous growth over the two decades that we have been mining in Kalimantan. In 2014 we delivered 56.2 million tonnes of coal, and in 2015 we plan to produce between 54 million and 56 million tonnes.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Welder Technician - Kalimantan Selatan
- Responsible to conduct the welding activities on the power plant equipments to support the maintenance activities.
- To check the material damage based on work order given by maintenance department.
- To conduct the welding activities as well as NDT prior giving material back to maintenance team.
- To keep and maintain all equipments in workshop in well functioned.
- To keep and fulfill the repairement material in workshop
- Minimum education background Vocational High School majoring in Mechanical.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experience in welding from similar industry.
- Having welder certificate from Depnaker is mandatory.
- Status: Permanent.
- Closing date: January 30, 2019.
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.