Telkomsigma Jobs: Project Manager
Established in 1987, PT Sigma Cipta Caraka (telkomsigma) is a leading integrated End-to-End ICT Solutions company for more than 27 years in Indonesia, currently employing more than 1200 personnel including internationally certified IT professionals. With our experiences and competencies, we have been at the forefront of innovative IT solutions, development and operations, delivering IT benefits both at home and abroad.
telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence: Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Financial & Banking Software Development Services, Consulting and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 350 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media & Edutainment, and Services), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
As we grow, telkomsigma’s demands for fulfilling our customers expectation of quality services increases. By expanding our presence in major cities in Indonesia, we give more accessibility and flexibility to the customers while improving services.
telkomsigma’s offices are located in Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Surabaya and Bali.
Our success depends entirely on the strength of our resources; we need people with an appetite to drive personal performance, a passion and a winning mindset to reach the company vision as a leading ICT company in the Region.
At telkomsigma, we’ve invented a fresh and integrated environment where people work with passion, creativity, innovation, responsibility and integrity as a team to drive our sustainable business growth.
Always GIVE the BEST is our philosophy in working as a team to create better futures for your professional career and the company.
- Making Project Quality Plan, Deliverable, and Project Schedule
- Organize resources involved in the project in the project
- Periodically meeting formally with the project team to review progress
- Report project status to the steering committee
- Giving decision and resolution in time for scope and policy issues
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Monitor budget for cost spent and project timetable
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Industrial Engineer, or relevant from reputable university
- Has minimum 3 years experiences as Project Manager / Site Manager / Managing IT
- Familiar with Project Management Process Groups: Planning, Execution, Controlling & Correction, Closing Project, preferred PMBOK framework.
- Has knowledge budgeting & controlling
- Experience in IT Implementation Application, IT project.
- Experience in Manage Development Software methodology (iterative SDLC, V model)
- Has strong understanding and skill in banking business process
- Preferably having Project Management Certification (PMBOK / PMP / COMPTIA+)
- Excellent in work management and leadership skills and able to make decisions in time critical situation
- Good negotiation skill, personal drive, initiative, and resourcefulness
- Able to contribute positively to the management team and throughout the organization
- Able to work under pressure, think clearly and identify risks
- Ability to gather data requirements through a variety of techniques (workshops, interviews, etc) and translate into technical solutions
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written in English
- Willing to relocate and travel to remote area
If your qualifications meet our requirement please fill the Online Registration Form at link below no later than January 31, 2019.
Please drop your CV and fill our employment form, your application will be keep in our database, and it will be proceed if we had any vacant positions as permanent, contract or outsourcing employees.