HM Sampoerna Jobs: IS Analyst
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
IS Analyst - Surabaya
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team in the area of First Line Support. First Line Support offers opportunities for you to develop personally and professionally through working with various dynamic teams locally, regionally and globally. You will join as IS ANALYST and will be based in Surabaya, Indonesia.
This is a new position with unique challenges and opportunities. It is in both our interests that you can become the best and maximize your potential with lots of exposure meeting with different people in PMI.
- Provide day-to-day first level support to Finance Shared service Center users on system related issues
- Collaborate closely with FSC users to gather requirements for system related change requests
- Prepare functional specification / user requirement document for system change requests
- Coordinate with users for the testing of the change requests
- Based on day-to-day issues, feedback and discuss on continuous improvement
- Prepare instruction / reference manual for various system related activities
- Participate in requirement clarification and / or testing for upcoming Global or Regional Project related activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance or Information System
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience with SAP, preferably Finance area
- Experienced in leading or supporting complex cross functional and cross departmental projects
- Good understanding on Finance processes
- Fluent in English, both oral & written
- Excellent coordination, analytical and communication skills
- Positive mindset, customer oriented and drive for result
- Willing to travel and locate in Surabaya, Indonesia
- Type of Job: Permanent or regular
Those who are interested please apply to link below.