Chevron Indonesia Jobs: Accountant Treasury
Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community since our operations began more than 90 years ago.
We operate in partnership with Indonesia’s Special Task Force for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities (SKK Migas) through production-sharing contracts (PSCs).
Through our wholly owned subsidiary, PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) and Chevron Indonesia Company (CICo), we are one of the largest producers of Indonesia’s crude oil.
We are developing oil and natural gas reserves from Central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We continue innovate with new technologies that are used to sustain and enhance production from existing reservoirs.
Our total cumulative oil production of more than 13 billion barrels has provided significant benefits to the Country for decades.
One of our enterprise strategies is to invest in people. We believe that by investing in our employees we are strengthening our organizational capability, while at the same time we are developing a talented global workforce that can achieve results the right way.
At Chevron Indonesia, you will have the opportunity to take part in major capital and world-class technology projects such as the deepwater development, surfactant project, and enhanced oil recovery through steam-flooding geothermal development.
Accountant Treasury - Jakarta
- Administers Treasury functions, including policies, controls for banking, cash, investments, insurance, etc. Develops and formulates, for management review, plans or procedure changes, that if implemented would mitigate the Company’s Treasury costs.
- Liaisons with bank & investment dealers. Assist BPF group to track and keep annuity fund and administer time deposit & other bank certificate
- Safeguards Company regarding exposures on interest rate fluctuations & exchange rate changes working together with Singapore Regional Treasury Center (SRTC).
- Prepares ongoing data regarding necessary information on consolidated companies for the proper forecasting of tax liability & cash flow including adjustments to book net income, tax reserves, tax payments related to FINCOM requirement.
- Review values of asset declarations for discussion with SKK Migas and the insurance company, review calculation of any additional / refund premium as a result of actual declaration, review estimate insurance budget for the following year, review the insurance criteria and technical document for bidding purposes.
- Ensure effective insurance coverage at the BU level and ensure compliance with PSC and Joint Operation Agreement (JOA) requirements in support of departmental goals and objectives in accordance to CVX Corporate Risk Management policy and procedure.
- Initiate procedures and documentation standards for insurance claim purposes, drives negotiation with the lost adjuster(s) / Insurance company on the loss claims, coordinates with operations to present to adjustors preferred methods of replacement that enhance Chevron’s position.
- Develops and maintain relationship with SKK Migas and other Production Sharing Contractors and serve as PSC Reps in SKK Migas Tender Committee related with Insurance.
- Serve as Finance representative in IBU Tender Committee that requires PTK007 certification.
- Minimum 5 years experience in oil and gas / banking / insurance industry.
- Minimum Economy / Finance Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Certified in PTK007 is preferable.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further process
Notification on Recruitment Fraud
Please be aware on recruitment frauds that representing Chevron.
- Chevron never requests for any payments from the applicants, appoints any travel agents, representative or individual on behalf of the Company to order or receive payments of land, sea, or air transportation during the recruitment process.
- Official announcement on job vacancy of Chevron Indonesia is only available through this website. Any email communications will be originated from official Chevron email account, with domain “@chevron.com”.
- If you find any fraudulent recruitment activities, published on behalf of Chevron, please report and provide the supporting evidence
Those who are interested please apply to link below. Closing date: December 23, 2018.