Ernst & Young Indonesia Jobs: Document - Report Translator
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you’ll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing organisations today – supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivalled experience. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Begin your exceptional EY experience now!
EY is one of the leading global organizations with more than 231.000 employees all over the world.
We develop outstanding leaders who team up to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders.
Do you have what we are looking for?
Document - Report Translator
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join our transfer pricing professionals to help clients build, manage, document, review and defend transfer pricing policies and processes — aligning them with business strategy. Our talented team works with organisations to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today’s businesses and help companies achieve the highest potential.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in English or related majors from reputable universities with GPA min. 3.00
- At least three (3) years of experience in similar work
- Excellent command of verbal and written in English
- Excellent translation and interpretation skills
- Good word-processing and computer skills
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Careful and well organized
What will you do as a Translator?
- Reading through original material (document / report) and rewriting from English to Bahasa Indonesia and vice versa, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained;
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used;
- Researching legal and technical phrase to find the correct translation;
- Proofreading and editing final translated versions;
- Following various translation-quality standards to ensure legal and ethical obligations to the customer;
- Assisting in coordination of related engagements such as records keeping, resource coordination, scheduling, and ensuring compliances;
- Supporting the implementation of basic processes and standard procedures;
- Strictly maintain confidentiality of any information that is sensitive or confidential.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.