Shell Indonesia Jobs: Supply Coordinator | Process Engineer
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Supply Coordinator - Jakarta
The main accountabilities include:
- Manage the stock transfer order of goods to ensure all warehouses are stocked with the right products on-time-in-full to fulfill the required demand forecast while maintaining inventory levels to an optimum amount.
- Coordinate with supply sources (both local and import, both Shell and Non-Shell) to ensure timely stock transfer to Indonesia.
- Work closely with Demand Planner, Production Planner and Logistics team to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain during product introduction and withdrawals to ensure timely phase-in-phase-out of products.
- Preparation of management reports as well as analyzing statistical data, especially for the monthly S&OP meetings
- Demonstrated analytical capability
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong record of results delivery against stretched targets
- Knowledge of the S&OP process
- Supply Chain planning experience is an advantage
- Lubes Business experience is an advantage
- Experience with integrated SAP / ERP systems and in particular Supply Chain Planning and IBV Tools (APO, Icarus) is an advantage
- Job expires: January 3, 2019
Process Engineer - Marunda
Since 2015, Shell’s ID sales volume has almost doubled. The aspiration is to grow the business to 310ML by 2027. In 2015, Shell built Marunda Lubricants Oil Blending Plant (LOBP) with the design capacity of 120ML. As a result of the strong volume growth, the LOBP is nearing max capacity and networking support will be required in 2019-2021 timeframe to support the business growth.
A brownfield LOBP expansion of Marunda has been identified as the best solution and a key enabler to deliver Shell’s ID lubricants Accelerated Growth ambition, especially with anticipated future regulations requiring “local production”.
The accountabilities of this position are summarized as follows:
- During engineering phase, this role is to ensure contractor’s design work is in compliance with ToR, project specification, Portfolio Requirement Specification (PRS) & DEP. Ensure the engineering progress will be in according with schedule. Review and ensure cost estimate will be accurate and meet the expectation.
- During EPC tendering, this role will support engineering manager and project manager to do the tender assessment.
- During construction phase, this role will be transferred to site act as a site engineer, to ensure engineering is properly implemented on site. Ensure construction activities will be in accordance with schedule. Resolve site queries. Ensure as-built document will be accurate.
- Throughout the project, support engineering manager, construction manager and project manager for proper MOC.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree. Process engineering background.
- Familiar with process design, experience with HAZOP, HFE, 3D design.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas projects.
- Fluent in English, written and verbally, excellent communications skills.
- Process Safety - Knowledge
- Concept Development - Knowledge
- Energy, Utility & Water - Knowledge
- Process Control & Real-time Optimization - Knowledge
- Process Design Integrator - Knowledge
- Process Modelling and Analysis - Knowledge
- Process Unit Design- Knowledge
- Process Unit Operation Support - Knowledge
- Technology Specific Competence - Lubes Blending technology
- Job expires: January 5, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.