Donggi Senoro LNG Jobs: External Relations Officer
Donggi Senoro LNG is the fourth LNG plant in Indonesia which operated by PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (DSLNG), a joint venture company among renowned Asian energy companies which comprise of PT Pertamina (Persero), Medco Energi International (Tbk), Mitsubishi Corporation, and Korea Gas Corporation.
DSLNG is the first LNG project in Indonesia to adopt the separate upstream and downstream development model. Under this model, as the downstream company DSLNG is responsible for buying and processing natural gas into LNG as well as marketing the LNG to international buyers. This project is the beginning of the monetization of the region’s gas reserves which remained untapped since it was found more than three decades ago.
Besides providing job opportunities, the presence of this project also creates entrepreneurship opportunities and improves other economic activities which made the surrounding area flourish into a new growth corridor. The competence of people is paramount to the achievement of operational excellence. Right from the start DSLNG has sought to attract and develop the very best people to achieve its operational goals.
External Relations Officer - Central Sulawesi
- Responsible for the development, execution, and monitoring of overall programs related to institution and community relations in order to promote a conducive environment that can support sustainable business operation and compliance to Good Corporate Governance.
- Develop detail implementation plan based on set external relations program in order to have a structured action plan.
- Execute the implementation of external relation programs order to enhance relationship quality between DSLNG and community.
- Conduct identification and assessment of community’s social condition which includes culture and political situation in order to prevent and mitigate potential future disruptions.
- Build and maintain a productive relationship with institutions such as NGOs, the military, police, local Government, universities and other non-Government bodies to support operational continuity.
- Conduct mitigation initiatives to prevent potential conflicts in the surrounding community.
- Produce regular progress report that covers the progress and results of ongoing programs, activities in order to monitor implementation status.
- Implement QHSE regulation within his / her area of responsibility in order to minimize any possible risk and comply with company and government regulation.
- Bachelor degree in Communication is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in communication area within Oil & Gas Industry
- Specific Conditions
- Contract Base (1 year of contract at initial stage subject to be permanent)
- Willing to be based at Site
Those who are interested please apply to link below.