HM Sampoerna Jobs: EHS Engineer
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com.
Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia.
EHS Engineer - Pasuruan
Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you
We are looking for EHS Engineer, who will be responsible to:
- Develops and liaise with stakeholders to implement and monitor EHS subjects - including improvement (eq. Health & Safety, Environment, Energy Conservations, etc.)
- Establish and maintain EHS internal database and EHS procedures to comply with the latest regulation as well as PMI EHS guidelines.
- Maintain EHS awareness of the organization by ensuring the effective implementation of EHS induction program for new hires; regular communication on EHS News, EHS Bulletin, Safety Alert, EHS website; and contributes to specific EHS trainings (including material update for in-house training).
- Asses EHS hazards for specific location, organize the regular / irregular audit and do the investigation and report any EHS accident / incident on site to ensure compliance with regulations
- Liaise with government authorities on EHS subjects (eq. prepare reports) including application and securing of environmental permits, and maintain a legal register.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum 2 years experiences in the execution of Environmental, Health and Safety program
- Preferable if holding Ahli K3 Umum certificate & some training evident in EHS management system (ISO14001; OHSAS18001; SMK3; etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to convince;
- Excellent communication in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Type of Job: Permanent or regular
Those are interested please apply to link below.