Donggi-Senoro LNG Jobs: CSR Manager
Donggi Senoro LNG is the fourth LNG plant in Indonesia which operated by PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (DSLNG), a joint venture company among renowned Asian energy companies which comprise of PT Pertamina (Persero), Medco Energi International (Tbk), Mitsubishi Corporation, and Korea Gas Corporation.
DSLNG is the first LNG project in Indonesia to adopt the separate upstream and downstream development model. Under this model, as the downstream company DSLNG is responsible for buying and processing natural gas into LNG as well as marketing the LNG to international buyers. This project is the beginning of the monetization of the region’s gas reserves which remained untapped since it was found more than three decades ago.
Besides providing job opportunities, the presence of this project also creates entrepreneurship opportunities and improves other economic activities which made the surrounding area flourish into a new growth corridor. The competence of people is paramount to the achievement of operational excellence. Right from the start DSLNG has sought to attract and develop the very best people to achieve its operational goals.
CSR Manager - Banggai, Central Sulawesi
- Define and manage the development of strategies and plan which underpin company’s Corporate Social Responsibility Objectives
- Responsible for performing the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs, Sustainability Strategy Development and corporate communication strategy which create the public image of corporate while maintaining compliance to GCG at all timers .
- Conduct research, propose ideas, and develop detailed plans of activities and initiatives that are designed to have positive impact on the environment and local communities to maintain sustainable positive image of DSLNG.
- Build and maintain relationship with partner organizations and local government to secure beneficial support from them to support CSR activities and initiatives execution.
- Develop policies and procedures for the approved activities and initiatives to provide clear guidelines of execution of the activities for officer.
- Maintain understanding of leading trends and changes in Corporate Social Responsibility to ensure adherence to budget, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Develop periodic progress report of execution of CSR programs to keep the programs’ execution is on time and within budget.
- Evaluate the implementation of CSR programs quality and effectiveness to obtain insights of improvement for the next proposed programs.
- Develop, propose & monitor the implementation of budget in the respective working unit in order to ensure the budget is used effective & efficiently and comply with respective approved budget.
- Coach and develop subordinates in his / her area of responsibility to ensure they have the skills and capability in performing more effective and efficient work within the organization.
- Monitor and manage the process of performance review of all employees within the Department to ensure the process of performance review is completed timely, objectively and in accordance to the applicable policy and guidelines.
- Monitor and implement QHSE regulation within his / her area of responsibility in order to minimize any possible risk and comply with company and government regulation.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Social Sciences or CSR , Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility, having shown experience in several different functions related to community development including program management skills, and
- Minimum 5 years of experience of stakeholder management including but not limited to employees, communities, government officials and other individuals / entities of influence.
- Contract Base (1 year of contract at initial stage subject to be permanent)
- Willing to be based at Site with the fixed pattern of rotational schedule
Those who are interested please apply to link below.