Pertamina Training & Consulting Jobs: Assistant Manager Controller Risk Management
PT Pertamina Training & Consulting (PTC) is one of PT Pertamina (Persero) subsidiary, which focuses on human capital competence development, especially in the field of oil and gas through the best training and consultation as a business solution.
Supported by competent professionals and with local and international cooperation network, we are ready to assist in developing human resource potential and deliver your company's business solutions for optimum performance and results.
Target: Facilitate human resources capabilities development by implementing technological innovations focused on business orientation through education, training, consultancy and human resource recruitment activities.
Asisten Manajer Controller Risk Management - Jakarta Pusat, Abdul Muis
- Carrying out all accounting activities including the preparation of work plan, budget, corporate income, bookkeeping and reporting so that financial management is carried out in an accountable and auditable manner
- Identify possible risk that will occur by finding ways to avoid or reduce existing risk
- Carry out the preparation of work plan and financial budget (Budget Controlling)
- Coordinate control activity and financial statement preparation
- Implement all Risk Management processes
- Develop HR Controller and Risk Management
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) in Finance / Accounting / Banking or equivalent with minimum GPA 3.00
- Have at least 5 years experience in the appropriate field for this position
- Preferably a special Assistant Manager in Finance - Controller and Risk Management or equivalent
- Preferably who has experience in the Public Accounting Firm
Technical competence that must be possessed:
- Mastery Microsoft Excel, accustomed to using formulas in Excel and creating report with the Pivot Table
- Mastering Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power point
Behavioral competencies that must be possessed:
- Have experience in leading a team
- Good analytical ability
- Able to communicate well in Indonesian and English
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Have good administrative skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply at link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge.