Procter & Gamble Indonesia Jobs: Regulatory Affairs Manager | IT - Associate Manager
P&G is one of the global leaders in the consumer products industry, marketing more than 300 brand to nearly five billion consumers in more than 140 countries, with annual sales of over $79 billion
P&G Indonesia is a growing subsidiary. Being the world’s 4th largest population, Indonesia is very important to P&G marketing several global brands, such as Pantene, Rejoice, Pampers, Whisper, Olay, SK-II and Vicks. We are the fastest – growing FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) in Indonesia with continued double digits business growth and Sales of over $350 millions.
We invest in training and give you challenging assignments, so that you can build your capability rapidly and become our pioneers in Indonesia.
Follow the leader? We prefer to build the next generation. Join P&G and you’ll dive into global challenges. Learn from some of the world’s leading experts. And craft your own unique opportunities. All while making a difference. We’re building leaders and leadership brands.
PT Procter & Gamble Home Products Indonesia, we are committed to help you grow both as an individual and successful professional – so much that we have strong reputation globally as company for leadership development. Build your career with P&G and become an extraordinary leader.
Regulatory Affairs Manager - Jakarta
The role is responsible for Indonesia RA to support P &G OTC product portfolio f o r n e w registration and maintenance of business. The employee will contribute on highly effective Regulatory affairs services for all registration activities for P&G OTC products in Indonesia. This involves following activities
- Participate and lead management of RA projects and initiatives
- Formulate .and propose RA strategies for the various assignments of the company;
- Independently implement, execute, troubleshoot and monitor defined RA work plans and compliance items
- Assume ownership, operate and manage various database and reporting systems to ensure proper record keeping.
- Propose, plan and drive RA operational excellence through creation, drafting and maintenance of relevant SOPs, WI etc.
- Collaborate and serve a key contact person of RA resources for the MFT and RA Consultants.
- Building capability and flair for interaction with Regulatory / governmental agencies, industry / trade associations and other external stakeholders.
- Degree in sciences (eg. Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences) preferred; post-graduate in sciences or business.
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical and regulatory processes
- Five or more years of core regulatory experience in related category
- Experience and the mindset with OTC business needs
- Good knowledge in registration and assessment of human medicinal products, traditional medicines, medical devices.
- Knowledge of regulatory and healthcare system in Indonesia and ASIA IIMEA region.
- Systematic and discerning ability to handle priorities effectively.
- Experience working in multi-national companies or service industry in MNC setting
- Good IT knowledge and proficient in computer skills, including MS Office
- Familiarity with OTC I food supplement I cosmetic labelling regulations and processes of Indonesia.
- Ability to motivate other team.
- Clear minded and savvy ingrasping complex business concept swiftly
- Excellent networking capability and clear, unreserved intra and inter-functional communications
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; and should be able to speak I write fluently the local language(s) - Bahasa Indonesian or the Jakarta dialect
IT - Associate Manager - Jakarta
As an IT Associate Manager at P&G, you are a Business Leader! You need to be an effective communicator, self motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results.
Our mission is clear, to deliver and support other function at P&G to win with consumers. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, you are a diverse business leader who applies IT mastery to deliver game-changing. In your career you also will gain leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
- Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma of Professional Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science Courses.
- Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading or managing teams.
- Must have a strong technical mastery and passion for IT
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
- Work experience up to 2 years in IT, Project Management, Business Analysis or a related field will be an asset but it is not a requirement
Those who are interested please apply to links below.