Telkomsel Jobs: Motion Graphic Designer
Telkomsel is a leading cellular operator in Indonesia, which serves more than 130 million customers, thus representing around 52% amongst big 3 cellular operators at the end of 2013. Operating since 1995, Telkomsel is the subsidiary of PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (65%) and Singapore Telecom Mobile Pte Ltd (35%).
We have consistently deployed more than 1,000 Base Transceiver Stations (BTSs) every month in 2013, of which 70% were 3G-based BTSs installed in around 300 cities nationwide. Now with almost 70,000 BTSs and more than 4,700 employees operating in 11 regions in Indonesia, our services can cover the need of 95% of Indonesian population for telecommunication service.
To grow our digital business, Telkomsel continuously invest in the latest technology to support better deliverence of products and services to our loyal customers.
2013 was a continuous transformation process for Telkomsel which focus on 4 areas: business, organization, people and culture. The transformation has started to bear fruit for us, which was evidenced in higher digital business contribution (around 20% of total revenue), successful implementation of end-to-end digital business organisation and greater area empowerment by relocating 70% of key employees to area to better able to capture business opportunities and adapt to changing market dynamics.
Are you ready for something new?
Motion Graphic Designer - Jakarta
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables such as marketing video contents, corporate videos,
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including social media, web, mobile, & offline media.
- High level knowledge of Adobe Creative applications (Premiere Pro, After Effect, Photoshop, Illustrator) & PowerPoint
- Collaborate with art and creative teams to understand content, project scope and objectives.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Bachelor degree (or diploma degree if showed & had a strong portfolios / experience), preferably from Motion Graphic / Cinematography / Faculty of Film & Television / Graphic Design / Visual Communication
- Thorough capability in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop & Illustrator and / or Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity in Mac / Windows environment
- Outstanding portfolio reels (please attach your portfolio in the application)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences
- Able to quickly adapt to company’s style
- Highly curious in trying new things, fun-loving and collaborative
- Able to multi-task with eye for details, resourceful and independent under the constraints of time
- Good interpersonal skill
Those who are interested please apply to link below.