Danone Indonesia Jobs: Supply Chain Performance Analyst
Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.
Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people.
Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. We’ll always be there with the opportunities and challenges you need to keep developing.
Supply Chain Performance Analyst
Danone Early Life Nutrition Indonesia is looking for Supply Chain Performance Analyst who will be responsible to provide analysis and improvement to respective department.
The requirements are:
- Minimum Bachelor degree of Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Food Technology with GPA minimum 3.00
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- At least 2 years experience at supply chain, in the field of FMCG is required for this position
- Technology savvy, creative, innovative, and able to carry our multiple medium and long term project at any time
- Good technical and analytical skill, persistent, self-starter, and interested in data analysis
- Strong teamwork, easy going, and good communication skill
- Willing to be located in Jakarta
- Available for an immediate start
Kindly send your CV and other supporting documents to: azka.hasna[at]danone.com with subject: Recruitment_SCP_Your Name*.
Deadline: 15 July 2018.
*Wrong format in email subject will not be considered.