Danone Indonesia Jobs: Regulatory Affairs Medical and Halal Assurance Supervisor
Danone is an international company present on all continents. The group holds top positions in healthy food through four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. Danone has over 190 production plants and around 104,000 employees. In 2013, the company generated sales of over €21 billion, with more than 60% in emerging countries.
Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Become a part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Danone believes that success is not just measured by business results, but also how much we contribute to social progress. Danone is a company for people who really want to make a difference. With us, you will join a culture where you will be appreciated for your own unique talents.
Regulatory Affairs Medical and Halal Assurance Supervisor - Jakarta Selatan
You'll responsible to:
- Maintaining implementation of halal assurance system at manufacturing site as per business direction
- Maintaining validity of halal certification as per business direction
- Supporting halal certification of new product and new manufacturing site as per agreed schedule
- Liaise with internal and external party to support halal implementation in Danone Indonesia
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance of Products according Indonesian Regulation
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Food Technology or Biochemistry or Pharmacy
- Good Regulatory experience
- Good experience in Halal assurance system
Skills & Competency
- Good knowledge of Food & Nutrition
- Good knowledge in food regulation, both local and international
- Good knowledge of food safety, Halal, GMP, Halal Assurance System and Quality system
- Good skill in analytical and problem solving
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strategic and flexible thinking
- Agility and ability to manage complexity
- Collaborative mindset & attitudes
- Ability to maintain networks internally and externally
- Strong integrity values
Please send your resume (maximum 1.5 MB) to: career.indonesia[at]danone.com with email subject: SF - Regulatory Affairs Medical & Halal Assurance Supervisor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.