Vale Indonesia Jobs: Electrical Instrument Designer
Position: Electrical Instrument Designer
- Work Location: Sorowako
Purpose of the Role
Provide electrical & instrumentation engineering drawings and design for construction of moderate complex Capital and Operating project and maintenance activities, that are accurate, comprehensive, understandable, constructible, useable and in accordance with PTVI technical standards, Major Hazard Standards (MHS) & EHS standards and operation procedures.
- Ensure compliance to all safety procedures, standards and policies.
- Develop design drafting of engineering drawings that comply with PTVI standards and are accurate, usable, maintainable, comprehensive, understandable and constructible.
- Develop material take-off (MTO) and preparation of Bills of Materials (BoM), for accurate estimation of costs and procurement of materials.
- Perform as-built record updating, to ensure accurate records for PTVI Maintenance and Operations.
- Document preparation and issue in accordance with PTVI Standard to ensure no duplication of drawings and quick identification and quick recovery of drawing records.
- Develop design drawings requirements in conjunction with the Design Engineer, to enable construction, operational and maintenance.
- Conduct field investigation to verify information to meet objective safety, constructability and maintainability.
- Responsible for the quality, technical competence, and professionalism of the engineering effort.
- Maintain document records and close out EWR on project completion, to ensure comprehensive handover records is available for subsequent reference.
- Minimum Technical Diploma in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering design or drafting.
- 3-4 years experiences in Electrical or Instrumentation engineering drafting, construction and fabrication activities.
- Preferably having knowledgeable in CAD drafting software, Electrical and Instrumentation design standards, Electrical or Instrumentation engineering drafting, construction and fabrication activities, electrical and instrumentation materials and applications, Safety system (EHS & MHS) and policies, engineering operating systems, drawing management system and requirements, applicable engineering standards, national and international standards.
- Good in English (written and oral).
How to Apply
- Please fill your data to the link below.
- Closing date: Wednesday, 5th August 2020.
- We encourage female applicants to apply to this position.
- Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.
- If you pass the requirements you will need to submit your CV, education certificate, ID Card, and other document to ptvi_recruiting[at]vale.com
- For further information about PT Vale Indonesia Tbk please visit http://www.vale.com/indonesia.