Medco Power Indonesia (MPI) Jobs: Mechanical Engineer | Senior Electrical Engineer | Reliability Engineer
Since establishment in 2004, PT Medco Power Indonesia (MPI) aims to become a reliable electricity provider in Indonesia to support our nation in tackling the nation-wide electricity growth. Owned by MedcoEnergi International Tbk, the largest national listed energy company in Indonesia. MPI strives to become a prominent power producer as an effort to participate in the nation’s economic growth.
The first step of our journey in providing and distributing power supply began in Batam through PT Mitra Energi Batam (MEB), by constructed a 55 MW gas-fired power plant in Panaran. MPI then owns and operates two gas-fired plants with 12 MW capacity each in Palembang, South Sumatera, through PT Energi Prima Elektrika (EPE) and PT Multidaya Prima Elektrindo (MPE).
On top of owning and operating mini hydro power plants in West Java and West Sumatera with total target capacity 40 MW by 2020, we have operate 220 MW Sarulla geothermal power plant and another 110 MW to come in 2018, located in Tapanuli, North Sumatera. We also to develop 110 Ijen geothermal power plant in East Java targeted by 2022. These step our paths towards a more sustainable business that maximizes clean and renewable energy resource.
Beside providing and distributing power supply, MPI through Tanjung Jati B Power Services, obtained a long-term operations & maintenance contract for 1,320 MW Tanjung Jati B coal fired power plant in Jepara, Central Java and operations & maintenance contract for 330MW Sarulla Geothermal Power Plant.
In November 2016, MPI under consortium with Ratchaburi (Thailand) has awarded as the winner to develop the IPP 275 MW Gas-Fired Power Plant project conducted by PLN.
Moving forward, the clean renewable energy resources will become the future plan of MPI. That goals is in line with our commitment to invest in projects that boost local economic development without bringing long term potential disadvantages to the environment.
Today, Medco Power owns and operates a gross capacity over 3,100 MW in IPP and O&M businesses, spread in 20 locations in Indonesia.
Currently we are looking for highly motivated and experienced professional to fill the following positions:
Mechanical Engineer (ME)
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputable university.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is a must.
- Excellent knowledge in energy conversion, thermodynamic, heat exchanger and its applications.
- Excellent knowledge in fluids mechanism and its applications.
- Familiar with rotary equipment & HSE Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge in thermal equipment, especially in power plant industries.
- Preferable to have experiences in power plant industries.
- Work location: Batam.
Senior Electrical Engineer (SEE)
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from reputable university.
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience of power system and power system studies.
- Experience in executing, monitoring, and controlling PM & PdM maintenance of electrical equipment, elcetrical netwok analisyst.
- Experience with troubleshooting, commissioning & testing.
- Familiar with GE GTG control system are preferred.
- Experience in the design and development of renewable projects.
- Preferable to have experiences in power plant industries(PLTG / PLTGU).
- Fluent in communication and writing in English Language.
- Work location: Jakarta.
Reliability Engineer (RE)
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument Engineer from reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in maintenance and reliability, production management, engineering or operations at Power Plant company.
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and data analysist.
- Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and the tools associated with failure detection (i.e. vibration analysis, oil monitoring, thermography) as well as the software associated with them.
- Strong knowledge of Root Cause Analysis, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Failur Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System.
- Able to provides input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Able to develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- Work location: Pekanbaru
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please email your CV (only) and expected salary to addresses below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.