Adaro Energy Jobs: Dozer Operator
We are an Indonesian energy group that focuses on integrated coal mining through subsidiaries. Our principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where our subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
We are proud of our record of continuous growth over the two decades that we have been mining in Kalimantan. In 2014 we delivered 56.2 million tonnes of coal, and in 2015 we plan to produce between 54 million and 56 million tonnes.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.
Responsible to operate Dozer to support the Power Plant Operations.
- To operate heavy equipment in accordance with SOP to support the Power Plant Operations.
- To complete the work report such as Log Sheet and Log Book to ensure the report is presented accurately and in a timely manner.
- To identify and report the damage of the heavy equipment to Shift Supervisor to be followed up to maintenance and repair to support the continuity Company operational.
- Minimum Technical High School majoring mechanical or other related major
- Minumum 3 years experience as Heavy Equipment Operator (Dozer Operator)
- Have a valid certification of SIO (Surat Ijin Operasi) of Dozer is preferred
- Good communication skill
- Willing to be based in Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
- Status: Contract
- Closing date: December 31, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Beware recruitment scams using adaro energy or subsidiary names.
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.