Indonesia AirAsia Jobs: Procurement Manager
AirAsia Berhad: Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has swiftly broken travel norms around the globe and has risen to become the world’s best. Driven by the Dare to Dream spirit, we pride ourselves in being the region’s largest low-cost carrier, serving 24 countries and over 130 destinations. We're not confined by walls, except when we need to answer the call of nature, so all departments mingle every day.
As we embrace new technology to become a digital airline, services like BIG Duty Free, BIG Pay, BIG Loyalty, Touristly, ROKKI and Xcite Inflight Entertainment will be an exciting evolution, placing us ahead of the game. Are you in? AirAsia is set to take low-cost flying to an all new high with our belief, "Now Everyone Can Fly".
At AirAsia, we see ourselves as not so much an airline operator but more of a people company that happens to be in the airline business. Understanding people enables us to realize the true needs of discerning travellers and provide paramount services and products to deliver utmost satisfaction to our guests, each and every one with unique requisites and expectations.
AirAsia Indonesia - Airline code: QZ, established on 8 December 2004, PT Indonesia AirAsia (AirAsia Indonesia) is a joint venture between AirAsia International Ltd and PT Awair International. PT Indonesia AirAsia is a direct subsidiary of PT AirAsia Indonesia Tbk (AAID), a public listed company on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). The airline currently operates flights from its hubs in Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya and Medan.
Procurement Manager - Engineer Category Lead - Tangerang (RedHouse)
- Execute the Group Procurement Sourcing strategies and planned actions for the assigned Category in the assigned cluster, inline with established and aligned Group Procurement agenda and relevant function priorities
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on Cluster’s Category Spend, strategic plans, project status and performance against established KPIs to the Group Category Lead
- Plan and develop strategic sourcing projects to deliver targeted savings and other KPIs, including cash flow improvement, risk management and compliance for the assigned category, in the assigned cluster
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from other functions to lead assigned projects, maintain progress and ensure timely achievement of the objectives and sharing periodic reports on the status
- Enable reliable supply base for the assigned Category, supplier evaluations and manage supplier relationships, supply risks and business continuity
- Interface and partner with users to understand needs and deliver continuous value, and a high level of customer service
- Own contract execution, compliance of Suppliers to contracted terms & conditions
- Support Group Category Lead in driving innovation through enabling Supplier engagement, providing local knowledge and employment of digital systems and technologies that will transform the management of the Category
- Strengthen AirAsia brand image and customer advocacy
- Promote AirAsia’s culture and values within the organization and externally
- Act as the voice of Group Procurement Category Lead and develop Category SME skills
- Be due diligent, ensure completeness, accuracy and timely delivery of actions
- Strive for excellence in Procurement, including commercial and process ownership for Category sourcing activities in the Cluster
- Min 5 years of experience in sourcing and procurement, preferably gained experiences in the assigned category, working in multinational companies
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or Finance / Accounting; MBA is a plus
- Strong negotiation and commercial thinking skills, able to understand procurement contracts and its deliverables
- Able to prioritize, focus, persevere, manage time well and aim to deliver from start to finish (good project management skills), while being tolerant and having patience with people
- Detail-oriented, creative, analytical and good with numbers and analysis tools (MS-Excel / Google Sheet)
- Experience with Best Practice Procurement Analysis and Strategy Development tools to identify saving opportunities; Experience with Lean Six Sigma is plus
- Positive with self and others, good in relationship management and ability to influence other
- Have integrity, ethical, respectful and service-minded; able to collaborate with others from different cultures with different values, excellent in providing customer service and stakeholder management
- Confident, self-initiator, great coordinator and able to adopt change
- Able to network with others, be a team player; curious and strive for learning & self-development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Any of Thai / Malay / Bahasa / Mandarin language is a plus
Those who are interested please apply to link below.