Bank BCA Jobs: Quality Assurance Staff
Ever since it was established in 1957, Bank Central Asia (BCA) has continued to grow. This has been the result of the dedicated teamwork of every single one of our employees and the unflagging support of our customers. In line with our commitment to be “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to earn the trust, and live up to the expectations, of all the Bank’s customers and other stakeholders in its drive to continue to achieve ongoing growth.
From the beginning, BCA has always offered diverse financial solutions through banking transaction services for many diverse groups and ages. And now everyone can enjoy the banking transaction ease and convenience BCA offers, enabled by strong inter-branch links, an extensive ATM network, and all the other electronic banking services the Bank offers.
Through the extensive range of well-targeted, high quality products and services the Bank provides, BCA’s financial solutions have proven they encourage the business growth of all the Bank’s customers, whether small, medium-sized, or large-scale businesses. For BCA, earning customers’ trust through offering them the best solutions to meet their financial needs is an honor and a source of pride.
By living our slogan, “Always by Your Side”, BCA will continue to strive to provide all its customers with only the very best services and solutions.
Staf Quality Assurance - Jakarta
- Evaluate the performance and service quality of partner agent
- Evaluate partner agent performance every month
- Develop and update the partner agent training curriculum regularly
- Develop and provide training for partner agent through e-learning program based on a predetermined curriculum
- Conduct training and provisioning of new partner agent
- Provide recommendation to the Helpdesk team to provide intense coaching to partner agent whose performance is still below the service standard
- Organize reward program regularly to give appreciation to the partner agent who have the best performance
- Bachelor degree in any major with minimum GPA 2.75
- Maximum age 27 years old
- Minimum 2 years experience in a call center
- Preferably female
- Attractive appearance
- Have strong leadership skill
- Have the ability to communicate well
- Have good interpersonal skill (easy to get along)
- Mastery data processing through Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Have the ability to analyze data relating to the call center is a plus
- Not married
- 2 positions available
- Closing date: December 31, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to link below.