Halliburton Indonesia Jobs: Technician Professional - Well Design | Mechanic Technician II
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With approximately 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production. Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
At Halliburton, your career can go places you never thought possible.
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Competencies provide the foundation for outstanding execution and service quality. We know we have the right people to develop the right technologies and bring innovative solutions to the industry – and we value those people as an unmatched competitive advantage. We promote and encourage competency development as both a career tool and a professional essential. We are the only full-spectrum energy services company with full competency accreditation for positions in all of our product service lines and support functions worldwide. We also offer a variety of specialized development opportunities for employees with leadership potential.
Technician Professional - Well Design - Balikpapan
- Under general supervision, provides support to office and field operations related to well design.
- Has knowledge of and follows the HMS process for well planning.
- Will be required to take Level II Well Design training and work towards acquiring the competencies of a Senior Well Design Engineer.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a science discipline (STEM preferred) required.
- Possession of a graduate degree in a science discipline (STEM preferred).
- Completion of the Basic Well Design course.
Mechanic Technician II - Jakarta
- Under general supervision, maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, micro processor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile / overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTO's, generators, chemical metering systems, 12 / 24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A / C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Perform preventive / predictive maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment.
- Performs inspections required by company, and government entities.
- Perform troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Installs and / or replaces new or reconditioned repair parts.
- Test equipment for proper operation.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Skills are typically acquired through possession of a Technical School certificate and 3 years of experience in related fields.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Those who are interested please apply to links below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.