Astra Otoparts Jobs: After Sales Service Supervisor | IT Officer
PT Astra Otoparts Tbk (Astra Otoparts) is Indonesia’s foremost automotive component company producing and distributing spare parts for both two wheelers and four wheelers.
Currently the Company has already transformed into Indonesia’s biggest automotive component company supported by six business units and 35 subsidiaries and affiliated companies with a total of more than 37,000 employees.
Several subsidiaries / affiliated companies are joint ventures with prominent component manufacturers from Japan, China, Europe and USA, such as Advics, Aisin Seiki, Aisin Takaoka, Akashi Kikai Seisakusho, Akebono Brake, Asano Gear, Daido Steel, Denso, DIC Corporation, GS Yuasa, Juoku Technology, Kayaba, Keihin Seimitsu Kogyo, Mahle, MetalArt, NHK Precision, Nippon Gasket, Nittan Valve, Pirelli, SunFun Chain, Toyoda Gosei, Toyota Industries, Toyota Tsusho, Visteon, and Aktiebolaget SKF.
Automotive spare parts produced by Astra Otoparts are absorbed by Original Equipment for Manufacturer (OEM) and Replacement Market (REM). The customers of Astra Otoparts in OEM segment are among others Toyota, Daihatsu, Isuzu, UD Trucks, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Hino. While in REM segment, Astra Otoparts products have been distributed to all over Indonesia, through its 71 distribution networks (49 are dealer in outer Java-Bali area and 22 are sales office within Java-Bali area) and 12,000 spare parts stores. The products of Astra Otoparts are not only controlling domestic market but have also reached out to over 30 countries in Middle East, Asia Oceania, Africa, Europe, and America. Astra Otoparts has two representative offices in Singapore and Dubai.
PT Astra Otoparts Tbk, the largest automotive component group of company in Indonesia is looking for you to fill following positions:
After Sales Service Supervisor
- Possess a Bachelor Degree of any major
- Maximum 30 years old
- Having minimum 1 year experience in Marketing
- Preferably experienced in handling After Sales Service
- Having good communication and negotiation skills
- Deadline: Before August 30th, 2019
- Bachelor of Information Technology / Computer Information System / Computer Engineering
- Maximum 27 years old
- Having minimum 2 years experience as IT Staff / IT Officer
- Master in at least 1 programming language and database system
- Familiar with networking & security system
- Able to use Cisco & Fortinet
- Having strong knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Having good knowledge of project management
- Deadline: Before August 18th, 2019
Fill in the form on the link below and submit your latest CV.
Note: We will send you an invitation to join our recruitment process if you fulfilled our requirements. No fee of any form will be collected during our recruitment process. Beware of any job scam.