PP Properti Jobs: Accounting Officer
As a property developer in Indonesia, PT PP Properti Tbk is the subsidiary of PT PP (Persero) Tbk, which is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) in the field of construction services, realty and property, EPC, and investment since 1953. We focus on managing a diverse portfolio of housing, offices, apartments, as well as retail and commercial property in Indonesia.
In answering the growing needs of the landed house and apartment in Indonesia yet the amount of it have not been met by private not state-owned developer, PT PP Properti determines to support the government by providing properties.
As a strategy and a concrete step to achieve this goal, PT PP Property Tbk which was a former property division of PT PP (Persero) Tbk, spin off and established as the subsidiary of PT PP (Persero) Tbk since 12th December 2013.
PT PP Properti Tbk continues to make breakthrough in developing its property business, including creating the product and service differentiation with the theme 'Beyond Space'. PT PP Properti Tbk continues to innovate, to create architecture design and concept that can be applied to residential, office, retail, as well as commercial project. Not only providing space and place, we try to make the property comfortable, filled with peace, and in harmony with nature, therefore the residents will have healthy mind, body, and soul.
With the vision “Be the leading national scale sustainable developer with global competitiveness” that is environmental-friendly and adds value to the stakeholders, we determine to expand our product and property service. Thus, the residents are able to grow physically and mentally healthy. It is also one of our missions, as our commitment to build a better Indonesia.
- Verify the billing files
- Together with Tax Officer control the Company's tax account
- Conduct monitoring and control of accounting journal
- Collect all financial report data from the project on book closing
- Responsible for the Company's book closing process
- Prepare a Consolidated Financial Report for internal and external parties
- Present the Financial Report Book periodically every 3 months in accordance with the PSAK
- Together with Financial Officer, prepare the bank reconciliation
- Request data from related divisions in the framework of financial statement preparation
- Educational background minimum Bachelor's degree from reputable university, majoring in Accounting, with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00
- Have work experience in the same field minimum 1 year
- Age between 23-27 years old
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting applications
- Understand financial statement (cash flow, balance sheet and taxation)
- Have good presentation skill
- Able to communicate in English actively or passively
- Ready to work under pressure
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.