Pamapersada Nusantara Jobs: Information System Officer
PT Pamapersada Nusantara (PAMA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PT United Tractors Tbk, a major distributor of Komatsu heavy equipment in Indonesia. PT Astra International Tbk, the major shareholder of PT United Tractors Tbk, is one of the largest and most respected companies in Indonesia. The embryo of PAMA has commenced since 1974 in form of rental division at PT United Tractors, which engaged in construction project, mining and oil project, land preparation and logging. In 1993 this division changed into an independent company named PT Pamapersada Nusantara. Currently PAMA actively manages numerous coal mining, gold, quarry, etc., undertakes dam construction and road works as well as excavation and transportation projects throughout Indonesia. Now PAMA has also own a subsidiary, under the name of PT Kalimantan Prima Persada (KPP) and PT Prima Multi Mineral (PMM).
PT Pamapersada Nusantara (PAMA) is a fast-growing company and always looking for new challenges and make a great discovery that occurred in the organization and its employees. PAMA as part of Astra Heavy Equipment, Mining & Energy has been a pioneer in the mining contractor field with the biggest market share in Indonesia.
With the scope of work across the country. PAMA has the competence, certified management system, as well as safety, health, environmental systems recognized nationally and internationally in mining industry.
Fresh Graduate Development Program
Information System Officer (Code: ISO001)
Main Task Description
- Translate software development design into program code using appropriate language and technology that supported by efficiency and effectiveness of logic and programming method according to SDLC standard
- Control and manage IT operation within the scope of programming infrastructure, server management and office application on the site by installing / configuring according to the company's operational needs
- Monitor the performance and stability of software that has been built, improve and enrich the functions and facilities of the software by following technological developments according to the user and the company's business needs
- Diploma 3 in Informatics Engineering, Computer System (Computer Engineering), Informatics Management
- Minimum GPA 2.75
Technical and Soft Skill(s)
- IT knowledge
- Database Design and Management
- Application Management
- Linux / Windows Knowledge
- English Literacy
- Computer Hardware Technology
- Willing to be placed throughout the PAMA Jobsite
- Roaster 8 weeks onsite, 2 weeks offsite
- Test location: East Jakarta
- Closing date: April 26, 2019
Those who are interested please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.