Ministry of National Development Planning / BAPPENAS Jobs: Substantial Supporting Staff
Ministry of National Development Planning / BAPPENAS (Kemenneg PPN) formerly named "Ministry of National Development Planning", is the ministry in charge of the Government of Indonesia is the national development planning matters.
Kemeneg PPN in performing their duties using organizational units of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas). Minister PPN is also State Minister and the Head of Bappenas.
Duty and Function of Bappenas described in accordance with Presidential Decree No. 4 and No. 5 of 2002 on the organization and working procedures of the Office of State Minister for National Development Planning / National Development Planning Agency, the main duty and function is reflected in the organizational structure, process of implementation of national development planning, and composition of human resources and educational background. In performing its duties, the Head of Bappenas assisted by Home Secretary, Expert Staff and Main Inspectorate, and 7 deputies each in charge of specific areas.
National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) is a government agency that has the main task to plan national development planning, monitoring and controlling, and evaluating its implementation.
We are looking for you!.
Substantial Supporting Staff in The Directorate of Law and Regulation
To support and assist the Directorate of Law and Regulation duties and functions implementation in FY 2019 is required Data Processing contract staff with details as follow:
Scope of Work
- Assist material preparation, coordination, and documentation of the assigned activities implementation
- Collect and process data and information into various display form types (table, diagram, infographic, etc.)
- Prepare material, minute / report and process the writing content into the Directorate website and assist to coordinate activities implementation at the Directorate
- Assist other duties implementation related to the Directorate scope of work and Support the other directorate duties implementation
Must be explained in the curriculum vitae:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Information / Informmatics System
- Minimum GPA 3 of 4.00 scale
- Preferably have work experience minimum 2 years in data processing
- Have expertise in operating data processing and statistical softwares
- Able to work well, discipline, and earnest and have commitment and motivation to work together in team
- Able to work independently and meet the work targets
- Committed to undergo minimum 1 year full time employment contract
Applicants must submit the application file in accordance with this announcement
The selection process consists of 2 (two) stages:
- Stage 1: Application files screening
- Stage 2: Writing / Essay selection
- Stage 3: Interview
Announcement of the selection results is final and will informed to all applicants by email / telephone
Those who are interested please download application procedure at link below.
Closing date: April 15, 2019.