Hajj Fund Management Agency (BPKH) Jobs: Agency Secretary and Deputy | Division Head and Audit Committee Member | Executive Staff
Hajj Fund Management Agency / Badan Pengelola Keuangan Haji (BPKH) is an institution that carry out Hajj Fund management. BPKH is in charge of managing Hajj Fund which includes acceptance, development, expenditure, and accountability of Hajj Fund.
In order to recruit BPKH permanent employees the Selection Committee (Pansel) BPKH RI invites the best Indonesian candidates who are competent and professional to fill positions of Agency Secretary and Deputy (Echelon I), Division Head and Audit Committee Member (Echelon II), and Executive Staff, with the following conditions:
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Have integrity, honest, good morals, and impeccable personality
- Age between 40-55 years old when applying for Agency Secretary and Deputy, 35-45 years old for Division Head and Audit Committee Member; for Executive Staff (Senior 30-40 years old, Junior ≤ 30 years old)
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee
- Not currently serving as a board and / or member of political party
- Not being a suspect or defendant in the judicial process proven with a statement letter on the stamp duty
- For Executive Staff applicants: minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 1.00 - 4.00) and graduated from University / Higher Education with minimum accreditation grade B
Registration will closed on July 15, 2018 at 24.00 WIB online registration conducted via link below by uploading all the following documents:
- Application letter (in Bahasa Indonesia) signed on Rp. 6,000 stamp-duty addressed to: Panitia Seleksi BPKH
- Softcopy of a valid National Identity Card (KTP)
- Health and Free of Narcotics Certificate from General Hospital (RSU)
- Recent color photograph size 4x6 cm
- Police Certificate from the Resort Police Chief (Kapolres) at the applicant residence
- Photocopy of education diploma (S2 / S1 / D3) or equivalent, legalized by the university that issued the diploma or other authorized institutions
- Other competence certificates
- Certificate of Education and Employment (Resume) (in Bahasa Indonesia)
- Statement letter of Pakta Integritas (in Bahasa Indonesia) stamped on Rp 6.000 stamp duty
- Results of the Selection Committee's decision are final and can not to be contested
- One applicant can only apply for 1 position
- Only candidates who meet the qualifications thoroughly will follow the selection stage
- Selection committees do not serve communication with applicants in any form.
- The committee is not obliged to return the documents of applicants
- Information and all announcements related to the implementation and selection results will be posted on the website http://www.bpkh.go.id. Selection participants are encouraged to actively access the website.
Those who are interested please apply to link below.