The Supreme Court (MA) of the Republic Indonesia Jobs: Civil Servant Candidate (CPNS)
The Supreme Court of the Republic Indonesia based on the Decree of the Minister State Apparatus Empowerment and Bureaucratic Reform Republic Indonesia Number 65 of 2018 dated August 29, 2018 regarding the State Civil Apparatus Employee Needs in the Supreme Court Secretariat Environment of the 2018 Fiscal Year, we are opens opportunities for Indonesian citizens male and female who have high integrity and commitment to become Civil Servant Candidate (CPNS) who will be assigned to the Supreme Court and the Judiciary below it throughout Indonesia, through the Civil Servant Candidate (CPNS) recruitment with the following conditions:
- Bachelor's degree in Law: 325 positions (Cumlaude: 28 positions, Disabled: 7 positions, Papuan: 3 positions)
- Bachelor's degree in State Administration / Public Administration / Psychology / Economic Management / Accounting / Economic Development / Government Science / Law: 390 positions (Cumlaude: 39 positions, Disabled: 8 positions, Papuan: 4 positions)
- Diploma 3 in Informatics Engineering / Information Management / Telecommunication / Computer: 184 positions (Disabled: 4 positions, Papuan: 3 positions)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Informatics Engineering / Information System / Computer Engineering: 53 positions (Cumlaude: 6 positions, Disabled: 2 positions, Papuan: 1 position)
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma 4 in Staffing Science / Economic Management / Political Science / State Administration / Public Administration / Law / Government Science / Social and Political Sciences / Public Policy Science / Human Resources Management / Sociology: 100 positions (Cumlaude: 9 positions, Disabled: 1 positions)
- Total: 1052 positions
- Graduated from accredited university and / or study program
- Minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale
- Minimum 18 years old and maximum 35 years old
Basic Competencies Test (SKD) Location
- Banda Aceh
- Pangkal Pinang
Those who are interested please download application procedure at link below.
Closing date: October 10, 2018.